Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Books I'm Dying to Get My Hands On


This post is a part of the Top Ten Tuesday meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


1. Ferocious (Vicarious #2) by Paula Stokes

I adored Vicarious, the first book in this duology so much that I'm desperate for this sequel. I'm so glad I picked it up on a whim because Paula is a lovely person in real life, and the ending of Vicarious destroyed me so completely that I'm still recovering form the aftereffects.

2. How to Convince a Boy to Kiss You (Aurora Skye #2) by Tara Eglington

I really enjoyed this Aussie YA book series, and I am now dying to read the second book because Aurora and Hayden are such a charming couple and I most definitely need more of them. Also the synopsis had me laughing, and we all need a fun pick-me up sometimes and this would most assuredly fit the bill.

3. Ninth House (Alex Stern #2) by Leigh Bardugo

First of all, Leigh Bardugo has my money because I mean, Six of Crows was pretty great. Also because it's about occult stuff and mysterious benefactors and a heroine with a criminal past ought to be an intriguing protagonist.

4. A Place I Belong by Cynthia Kadohata

I might be a tad nervous about the premise of this one, just because I know it's going to make me cry and break just like all of her other books, but also because she does it so beautifully I won't mind anyway.

5. Barefoot on the Wind (The Moonlit Lands #2)

It's a Beauty and Beast retelling with a twist! and it's set in Japan. As mentioned before, I am drawn to all books about Japan, and fairy tale retellings are a huge weakness of mine.

6. The Boy is Back (Boy #4) by Meg Cabot

Meg Cabot is a queen when it comes to chick lit and I'm so bitter that I didn't even know this book existed until I read a review of it two weeks ago, so I'm stuck in a ridiculous hold line because I am going to die before I get to this book...

7. This is How It Happened by Paula Stokes

Yep, I do adore Paula, and this book will be devoured most assuredly.

8. Kissing Max Holden by Katy Upperman

The title says it all, but I have always adored contemporary YA romance books that have the friends to lovers dynamic.

9. Dare Mighty Things by Heather Kaczynski

I love that this book is grounded in the STEM field, and even though the only thing I know is that it's about a girl competing to win the last slot in a space mission, there's already such a fascinating potential, and I hope it'll be just as exciting as it seems.

10. Mirage (Mirage #1) by Somaiya Daud

This book sounds positively intriguing! I love the idea of body doubles and the political intrigue that comes with being in a royal palace. I also really need to know if there will be romance in this book because that would be the icing on the cake.

1 comment:

  1. How to kiss a boy to kiss you sounds like fun. Hope you can get it soon.

    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2016/11/recently-added-to-my-tbr-top-ten-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete