Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015

*Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Since the year is half over, I admit many of my highly anticipated books have already been released, as it has been a wonderful year in reading for me, but there are a few more *possible* gems to come. So, here are my top ten most anticipated releases for the rest of 2015:


1. Long Way Down by Krista and Becca Ritchie

The next book in the wonderful Addicted Series universe, and the final installment, I am very much looking forward to this book. The Ritchie sisters have never disappointed me since I have started this series, and I cannot wait to read this one!

2. Every Word by Ellie Marney

This one isn't exactly a "new" release since it's been released in Australia for about a year, but is being released in the US by Tundra books this year. I read the first book recently, but I really enjoyed this adaptation of Sherlock Holmes. For those who like mysteries and chemistry (not the science-y kind), I definitely recommend this series. 

3. Winter by Marissa Meyer

While it took me a while to start this series, it has been a delight and I am very excited to see how Marissa is going to conclude this series. Her twists on the classic fairy tales are refreshing, and seeing them meld into the sci-fi world of the Lunar Chronicles is wonderful. 

4. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

I have only read Shadow and Bone by this author, but this book immediately piqued my interest with its comparison to Ocean's Eleven, one of my favorite movies. I have a fondness for heist storylines, thus I was quite pleased to see this one on Goodreads, and cannot wait to get this book.

5. Velvet Undercover by Teri Brown

I adore spy books. A friend of mine recommended this book to me, and it seems just up my alley, so hopefully it delivers on the tantalizing synopsis. History and spies are always a great combination, in my humble opinion. :)

6. Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman

The blurb for this book is fascinating, and after reading that the author is a historian, I am eager to see her take on the infamous Alexander the Great. Also, this time period is one that hasn't been explored enough, particularly in the YA genre, so I can't wait to see what this book will offer. 

7. A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis

The synopsis and its intriguing cover piqued my interest with its thriller-esque traits and mystery. Also the blurb that this book "explores the fine line between sanity and insanity, good and evil—and the madness that exists in all of us" promises an interesting read.

No comments:

Post a Comment